- Résonaances looks at some analyses of full 2011 datasets from the CMS experiment at the LHC, with no significant excesses found.
- An interesting look at a philosophy of physics workshop, focusing on quantum field theory.
- The Planetary Society looks at what’s up in the solar system in Feb 2012.
- Ars Technica looks at browser shares in Jan 2012 (with Internet Explorer 6 weirdly making some gains. I feel bad for people still using it).
- An explanation of Bell’s Theorem (from the last millennium).