- Of Particular Significance looks forward to the particle physics news of the year.
- Meanwhile, Résonaances looks back at the particle physics news of 2011.
- Steven Novella on why “natural” is a useless and misleading term that nevertheless gets huge traction.
- Photo gallery of the first ten years of the International Space Station.
- It seemed to take forever for 802.11n WiFi to become widely used. Hopefully it’s successor, 802.11ac, will ramp up faster.
- A nice introduction to the Principle of Least Action.