- What’s science fiction without some good old fashioned nit-picking?
- Don’t count on orders of magnitude improvements in batteries.
- The LHC finds a new composite particle, and Matt Strassler dominates with the details.
- Entropy and temperature are related, so how about achieving ultracold temperatures by selectively reducing the entropy of a system?
- Hopefully the long cold spell of nuclear energy in Northern America is nearing its end.
- NextBigFuture ponders the next 30 years in technology.