I’ve been meaning to start posting interesting STEM-related links that I come across each week, like a news roundup. In the future I think I’ll do them on Friday but it’s finals season and I haven’t been posting a lot so I’ll do it today.
- The Economist on industrial applications of superconductors
- The Economist (again) on 3D printing using nature-derived designs
- The LHC has shown tantalizing hints of the Standard Model Higgs particle, but another year of data collecting will be required for any sort of certainty
- The impact of the printing press on economic growth back when
- Anatomy of a Pseudoscience by Dr. Steve Novella
- Scanned digital collection of Isaac Newton’s writings
- Pondering the potential of femtotechnology